Saturday 28 February 2015

OMG....You will never guess who called me last nyt....NO WAY!!

People from my past crawling back one by one in2 my life....mmmmmmm....woooow!!..
1st the houseboy......now this guy!!!

So I was chilling in my bed last nyt enjoying my 'me time' as usual and all of a sudden my phone rings. It was an international number from a country I once lived in. So I pick up and I'm like 'hello'...the caller says 'hello this is *inserts name*...I immediately went in2 shock mood....I was like 'which *inserts name* is this'?.. and by then I already recognized the voice.
As if by default I hung up..........
My phone rang again....
Me: hello
Caller: Hello its *inserts name*..
Me: oh network issues...sorry
Caller: no problem..
Me: woooooooooooooooooow....watsup? been a while! How r u? How did u get my number?
He went on to explain that he collected it from a mutual friend of ours who he ran into. We exchanged the hellos and did a lil catching up. Well all in all he said that he was coming 2 Naija and thot we shud hook up since he will be in my town for a while. So I'm like 'ooooooookkkkkkkk'! *side eye*...so totally weird!!
Its been like wat? 7yrs or so? And dis nigga just calls like we last saw yesterday....OMG!!

I'm still in shock you know cos I decided 2 bring this guys's matter here wen I started this blog and he JUST decided 2 call out of the blues...just like dat? *screams*. Now who wud have thot?

I doubt I'll hook up like he says wen he comes 2 naija....I don't know...I'll keep it open....hold up now....hold up....no way in hell am I going 2 have 'anything' to do with a dumbass that disvirgined me without knowing....Oh Hell Noooo!!

I think I'm going to ask him the 'almighty question'.....if he is aware that he disvirgined me or not..... I just feel like I need closure on that issue...lmao...I don't want to be assuming jooor...I'll just point blank drop the question on him..thats if I have the liver...lol

I'll let u guys know how it all goes down sha...

Till my next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment