Saturday 17 January 2015

Ken finally came in2 town..

If u don't know who Ken is kindly click here..

Moving on...

I got a call from Ken out of d blues after the 'first 2 call game' he was playing with himself.

He called and told me he was in town and I was like 'OK, enjoy urself'.

He pinged later and repeated it.. maybe thinking I'll be jumping for joy but I didn't reply..he got angry dat I didn't reply and said 'Bye' and I replied with 'Goodnyt'...

Later in d evening he called again and asked me 2 come see him after work and I decided 2 go. If nothing but 2 tell him a piece of my mind and end things. This guy is so full of himself.

Wen I got der, we immediately got in2 a heated argument. I listed out all d rubbish he has done like not caring, not calling, not coming to see me after so long, making excuse 4 me not 2 visit him and the fact dat he is STINGY!!
Did I mention that he smelt so good 2? I have a weakness for guys that smell good...u know dat manly cologne-smell....*inserts inlove smile* I digress....

Well, he tried 2 defend himself on all count but d stingy bit I threw in nearly knocked him out. He denied it and tried 2 recall ever giving me money but failed. I cud tell he felt d pain I felt after I recounted all his sins. Next thing he asked me 2 forward my account number 2 his fone and I did so faster than d speed of light lol. He placed a call 2 his manager and instructed him on wat 2 do.

I'm still sha waiting 4 an alert...

Ken spent d whole time trying 2 come on2 me or is it seduce me? You guys know wat men do naa...mayb he thought it wud lighten my mood..(It did oooo..infact I was even enjoying it sef but trust me I used all my might 2 push him away in pretence..lmao..I gats 2 front na abi??)....anywayzzz, he kept pleading dat he will change and I kept on telling him dat after d 'shege' he showed me, I'm not interested in him again...I threw in a bucket of waterworks 2 emphasize the fact that he hurt me bad. U shud hav seen me crying dat I deserved better than what he had 2 offer...hehehehehe...chai!

He kept saying 'baby girl u are my girlfriend and I promise that things will change, just wait and see'...
Then as if led by the spirit..i threw all caution 2 d wind, looked him str8 in d eye and told him dat I'm done with bullshit...I'm in my late 20s and I want to settle down..fuck it....I want 2 get married!...mmmmm....those words rarely come out from my mouth cos I try 2 hide my desperation most times lol... I needed something 2 either scare him away or make him serious.

He responded by saying he also wants d same thing and I shudnt worry blah blah blah.....

Words mean nothing 2 me.....action does..

Let's just say dis visit really confused me. I don't even know wat I'm doing anymore. Keeping two men and leading dem on..but I also don't have a reason 2 shooo any of dem away. My intention was 2 end all with Ken but he showed a different side of him that got me thinking. He also mentioned that he spoke 2 his mum who adviced him 2 pay more attention 2 me and make me feel special. Wateva!

I'm just going 2 leave things like dis, both Dan and Ken have their good and bad qualities and I will have 2 just go with whoever makes the more serious move...

Let's see how it goes sha...

Till my next post..

3 comments:

  1. Get the alert first and u can do the its not u, its me BS!

    www.pynk360.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont trust this ken guy sha....

    ReplyDelete