Tuesday 30 December 2014

Live Feed and Update....

Wats happening ryt now...mmmmm....let's see.....
Its 3:53pm on d dot and I'm sure it'll b a lot of hours later b4 dis post gets finished, edited and published.

I'm at work rapidly typing on my fone and watching a movie 'Pompei' at d same time.. I don't even know y I'm still here..dis week shud be a half-day-week. 'My Neighbours 1 & 2' arnt around 2day so its just me enjoying d much needed me time. My 'Tiger of a boss' and her BFF (Best Friends Forever) left a couple of hours ago 4 a meeting..... hahahahahahaaaaaaa....yimu 2 the 2 of dem o jare....who are they decieving.....we all know dey went 4 a lil spot of celebration shopping and probably on their Couch ryt now watching Telemundo'or Enews with a glass of bubbly in hand *im so jealous ryt now'..

Sugar Daddy is in d process of pulling one of his sulking 'I will neva call u again and don't eva call me, infact I'm deleting ur number' stunts... *rolling my eyes. These old men sha....yawwwwwnnnnsss

Iv still not heard from Kunle...I recently went on facebook 2 search for his name in all forms.. sideways..upside down..crisscross.. however.....and came up with NOTHING...NADA!. I'll soon start taking up Karate and Tai chi classes in preparation 4 wen we finally meet again. Its going down..

A guy was arrested at work yesterday, hand cuffs and d lot... Something abt illegal activities or so.. I very much envied him. Know why here..

As per my weightloss in preparation 4 my wedding..well let's say it skipped my mind 2 buy a scale...*palms 4head*..shit!.....mayb in d newyear. See ehhh....I love Amala so much and I'm trying 2 substitute rice for it cos I was told d calory content is quite low..how true is dis?? For those that dont know wat Amala is... pele... ndo... u Ar on a long thing...make google you BFF. Something I can't resist is Chicken Republic's 'chicken wings'..weneva I buy its like 24 pieces..no kidding!!!.Dats abt N2k worth of wings I think.... I just sneak in2 my room, double-lock my door and munch d hell out of it.. .
Note: Dis is not an advert 4 Chicken Republic although i wudnt mind free chicken or wings... ..coughs....

Ken is doing 'first 2 call' all by himself....hahahahaha....he go wait tire.. he never start sef...I call him Joseph the dreamer.

P.S-- I always wondered if mothers get turned-on wen dey r breastfeeding their babies. Isn't it d same sensation u get wen ur man is sucking on your boobs??

P.P.S-- I love using d same spoon i use in spreading butter on my bread 2 stir my tea. U see the 'butter bits' floating in d tea. Tea tastes so yummmmmmm dis way ehhh chai.... Sum1 else must like dis ryt??... *looks around* someone
?.... anyone?.......cmooooooonnnnnnnn!!

*checks time*..... 17.41..on my way back from work..stuck in traffic... typical...

*checks time*.... 19.10...at home now and editing.....just going 2 re-read and then hit the publish botton...

So from 3.53pm till 19.10...dats over 3hrs just to write a post......of cos i did other things in btwn.... so hey....

Till my next post......

1 comment:

  1. lol.. i love their chicken too and i also do use d same spoon to spread my bread and stir my tea.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete