Sunday 14 December 2014

OFFICE CHARACTERS

BOSS: My boss is a TIGER! Na she sabi wetin dey worry am! *mschtewwwww*. See ehh, dis woman is abt 5-5'2ft tall, doesn't weigh more dan 50kg and shud be abt 50yrs old. She is such a fire cracker, a horrible 1 at dat. This woman is so disrespectful and talks down on those old enuff 2 birth her twice over. Her volume is at its loudest wen her own bosses are in d office. Come and see showing off. *idiota*. She believes dat her bosses will b impressed once dey c her shouting instructions and stumping abt! *Smh*. The way she disrespects men ehh is story 4 anoda day. We in my department hav put her in our prayer so she can hurry up and marry so dat a man will use good knacking (sex) 2 calm her down (hopefully). Cuz it seems d problem is she isn't getting enough or any sex 4 dat matter. Mehnnnnn, dat woman is 2 hyper abegggg! One gud thing abt her is dat she knows her job, but she still needs 2 chill.

JOKER: There r 2 jokers but 1 of dem takes d cake. Dis guy is over 50yrs old but runs around like a spoilt kid thru out d 9hrs of work. Chai! He is either making jokes loudly or roaring with dat nasty laughter *yuck*. Dis man goes round d office one table at a time 2 taunt ppl. He makes frequent visits to my table and wen I sight him I start 'pretend-pinging' on my fone or I put on a str8 face with my eyes fixed on my monitor. Other times wen he catches me unawares, I hav no choice but 2 feign fake laughter (practised 2 perfection). Mehnn dis guy really wears me out. Y can't he just make jokes for 1 hour, I cud manage dat but 9hrs? Phewwwwwww! Exhausting. I gat work 2 do 2 u know?

PSYCHO: Dis one has multiple personalities. She picks unnecessary fights and brings up stuffs dat r unrelated 2 dat particular fight. She uses God a lot 2 argue her cases and she can go as far as swearing 4 u and ur generations and ancestors all in d name of argument. She can fight u now and still come 2 u for something in d next minute, aint dat a pyscho? (Iv neva had cause 2 pick a fight with her thou- can't b bothered).

NEIGHBOUR 1: I share an office with 2 ladies. Number 1 always speaks a borrowed language whether u understand it or not. She has refused 2 maintain office decorum and communicate in English 4 easy understanding. She is also a 'peeker'. She is always looking over at my monitor, drawing attention 2 wat I'm viewing. She wants 2 looks at pics wen I open a blog or read wateva it is I open *so annoying* y can't she just open it on her own PC and read? I really tire ooo! This one also hardly eva shuts up, always asking 1 question or d other (infact she can't handle a moment of silence which I love by d way).

NEIGBOUR 2: Dis one neva stops eating (I blame her 4 distracting my weightloss process *yimu 2 me lol). She weighs abt 200kg (I exaggerate.. lmao) and d 1st thing she does after greetings in d morning is 2 go around d office announcing dat she is hungry!! In my mind I'm like, dis woman no dey shame? And as she is doing these 'I'm hungry' rounds ppl will b 'yimuing' her and their response is always 'u still eat'? Lmao. She sef will laugh over it, imagine! She also blabs a lot and wants attention given 2 her immediately she needs it. *so tiring I swear*. She is also a gossip, she badmouths her supposedly close friends a lot but blames d 'gossipness' on d Office Psycho lmao.

MISS PERFECT: Turned 40yrs old dis year. Believes her slim figure and long hair is enuff 2 get a man, not just a man but d perfect man. See ehh, some ladies get 2 a certain age and lower der standard on d qualities of an ideal husband but dis babe is still waiting 4 Mr perfect. At such age, ill probably take wateva I find mehnnn. For example, I wud neva hav smelt sum1 like Ken but see wat age has done 2 me ehhh. Let's hope she wakes up from her slumber 1 day sha.

MY 'FRIEND': I get along with her cos she is d closest person 2 b on d same thinking page with me. We hav a lot in common and d gist flows very easily. Howeva, she is so loud its almost cringe-worthy. Her jokes are always animated and she giggles from morning till evening! pheewww! Wr do des ppl get der energy from?

ME: I'm easily pissed off. D ppl i share an office with piss me off, my boss 2 and I'm quick 2 anger which is very bad. But some days r happy days and I try 2 control myself and tolerate. Im really learning patience and tolerance in dealing with people. Wat irks me d most is dat my salary is nothing 2 write home abt. I think dats even d source of my anger. On d bright side, I hav a lot of office admirers, old ass men dat think dey hav a chance just cos I gist with dem and laugh over their flirtings. They can sha like 2 dream and jonzzzz. Even 1 of d top guys has sent an aid 2 tell me he is digging me lmao (gist for another day jorr lol)

P.S- I'll touch on d rest of d characters as time goes by.

PPS- its time 2 go cook d much awaited Sunday rice and stew with chicken and fish, yummmmmm! Till my next post....

3 comments:

  1. My supervisor is just like your boss.... We've concluded that she's prolly not having enough sex that's why she's forever cranky..... We're hoping to have a meeting with her husband so we can give him new positions to knack her from so that maybe she will calm down a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Y'all are characters.
    I detest snoopers too.

    ReplyDelete