Monday 29 December 2014

My 1st boyfriend..My 1st and last heartbreak.

Warning: This is an epistle and may contain explicit language. Reader's discretion advised. For people 80 & above. Thank you.

I neva dated in my Secondary School days, not even as much as a kiss..choi!. Its not like I was holy holy or none of dat, I was just somehow. See ehhh, I have dis bad habit of NOT talking 2 ppl for no apparent reason, esp guys. Come 2 think of it, I think it was just shyness. I wud always put on dis tough look and nobody wud eva guess wassup inside. I had a crush from SS1 till graduation and not a single soul knew abt it till date. (Story 4 another day).

Story story stoorrrryyyy..  
 I started Uni in September and by December all my friends had boyfriends except me. Just my strong face alone chased d guys away. I felt seriously left out. Wen it was time 2 club, everyone wud b coupled up and I'll b d single tag along..my life ehhh!. Anywayzz, by Feb d next year I met my 1st ever boyfriend. How did we meet??......*thinking*.....mmmmmmm....ohhhh okkkkkk... Now I remember. We met at a Halls of Residence party. A guy dat I was taller dan by like 2inches (story of my life) asked me 2 dance since I was sitting and sulking all by myself. I was a good dancer back in d day sha... Well.. Let's call him *Tunde. Tunde and I danced 4 a very long time and even wen I asked to take a break, he wud b by my side again within minutes. Dat was it oooooh. He neva officially asked me 2 b his girlfriend but dat was wat we became sha. I was so happy ehh, der was dis noticeable confidence in me and a spring 2 my step. He wud invite me 2 his place and he wud come 2 my Halls of Residence as well.
This was my 1st eva boyfriend at d age of 18 while Tunde was 25. So u can imagine d level of experience dis guy had. Tunde teased me a lot which I hated. He was neva affectionate like dat. 1st time we kissed was so embarrassing and d idiot laughed at me. *crying*..he wud tease me abt d way I kept my mouth and my kiss was like pecking his lips...wen I'm inexperienced nko?? Stupid boy!! I was so naive in dis relationship ehhhh, I was just a learner. It was as if I was thrown in2 a hippopotamus pit and asked 2 fight 4 my survival. Tunde wud invite me 2 his place and I wud sleepover with my jeans and jumper still on.
1st time he caressed my boobs ehhhh, I felt light.. (So dis was wat des babes r enjoying ehhh and iv bn jonzing)... but ofcos I pretended dat I didn't like it so he wudnt start pulling his clothes.
Tunde made 1 billion attempts 2 have sex with me but I refused. It wasnt like I was saving myself 4 marriage oooo, I just felt it wasn't d time 2 give up my virginity. One day, Tunde visited my place and immediately starting d usual kissing and pulling my clothes off. Then he pulled off all his own clothes and I saw a 'DICK' live 4 d 1st time..*shiverrrrrsssss*. Initially, wen I sleepover at his place and he gets a hard-on, he wud forcefully pull my palm and place it on his erection so I can feel wat I do 2 him, dat alone sent shivers down my spine. Back 2 my story.. Tunde was LARGE down der 4 a skinny guy.. my gaze was fixed on his thing for a few seconds and d smirk on his nonsense face showed he was enjoying suprising me..I was pleasantly surprised mehhhnnn!!!. Nothing sha happened after d stunt and he left angry.. *Phewwwww*.

Long story short..abt 9months in2 dis our dating, Tunde cudnt take it anymore and he started showing signs. One day a course mate of mine told me how Tunde had visited her house with his friend and had toasted her (my course mate). She told me cos some1 mentioned 2 her dat Tunde and I were dating. I confronted Tunde and he apologised. I accepted. Abt 11months into dis wonky relationship, Tunde decided 2 call it off. I felt my heart shatter. I wasn't expecting it. I guess my naïve self thot Tunde, a grown man wud b waiting 4 me till I feel like having sex. *yimu-est*. I had d most miserable existence from den on. I was ashamed of myself (don't ask me y). I wud call Tunde from morning till night begging him 2 come back dat I will do wateva he wanted. Tunde ignored me and I wud cry from morning till night. I felt like crawling in2 a cave and remaining der. Can u believe dis my yeye heartbreak lasted for abt 4 yrs? Yes 4 yrs!! I didn't date anyone else within dat period. Just d occasional hanging out.
Looking back now, I just feel like giving myself a knock on d head. I missed so many opportunities cos I was grieving 4 Tunde who was probably having 3somes and Orgies somewhere else. Its not like I was heartbroken cos Tunde was my 1st love, NOOOO! I wasn't even inlove with him. At that stage in my life I didnt know wat love was. I just sha wanted boyfriend like everyone else o jare. I wudnt exactly call it a heartbreak, I was scared of d failure and being alone. I was mostly scared dat I wud never ever find another boyfriend ever again..hahahahahahahahahahah. Can u imagine? *shaking my head for me* For some reason I felt Tunde was my last bustop. Na wa oooooo....

Wen I think of d days I wud call Tunde 2 beg him just 2 come and see me..I shudder! He 2 was feeling like one G..feeling like some1 dat was being begged. Mstchewwwww! Tunde really played with my young heart and showed me pepper. There was a time a guy in his clique asked me out and I refused just because I didn't want 2 upset Tunde whom I was hoping wud come knocking on my door professing his undying love but dat never happened.

I got over Tunde after I left Uni..so it was really d boredom and monotony of Uni dat didn't let me think with a clear mind. Those years were very dark years for me and after dat experience, I have neva allowed myself to be heart broken again. Infact I toyed with a lot of hearts just 2 show guys pepper and console myself. My heart is so strong now ehhhh, dat nothing can come close 2 tampering with it. If we date and end it, good radiance 2 u honey. Who cares!!

I experienced real, undiluted love 4 d 1st time with Dan (not even with dat asshole Kunle). Dan swept me off my feet in a way dat I didn't know existed, Dan was d 1st guy dat said d words 'I love u' 2 me and I believed him. He wud say 'I love u' and I wud reply 'I love u 2' as if I was being controlled by remote. D way 'I love u' rolled off my tongue ehhhh..chai.. Those times were sweeeeeet oooo and sweet now too. Even wen Dan and I called it quit before, I wasn't even d slightest heartbroken. I felt nothing!! Blank!,I sharpily moved on abeg.

My heart has become a rock dat im yet 2 c a man in his right sense dat has d liver 2 break it. 
U really wish.................

Till my next post..

3 comments:

  1. Jeeez! Are you fecking kidding me? We've got really similar experience down to d age n when you met. LoL! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wooow..lol. Cud we b 1 and d same? I like..hehehe

      Delete
  2. today, I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about Dr agbalazzy of Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com, on how he help me reunited with my husband after 2 months of divorce.My husband divorce me because he saw another woman in his office and he said to me that he is no longer in love with me anymore and decide to divorce me.I seek help from the Net and i saw good talk about Dr agbalazzy and i contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me which i use to get my husband back within 2 days.am totally happy because there is no repacurtions and side-effect. If you need his help Email him at Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com or talk to him on whassap messenger on +2347053005063

    ReplyDelete